Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Easter Card


I just got this Easter Anya stamp last week, and was so excited to ink her up!  I used SU Pretty in Pink cardstock for the card, cut from the Wildcard cartridge (p33 Argyle).  Then, I used the shift/icon feature to cut the lattice in SU Melon Mambo.  I cut a strip of pastel colored ribbon and just tied a quick knot on the side.  I cut an oval (with my Creative Memories cutting system) in some Nana's Kids ladybug paper, and then used the same paper to cut "happy" with the Walk in my Garden cartridge, and then "Easter" with the Designer's Calendar cartridge.  I cut another, smaller oval with the SU Melon Mambo, and put cutie Easter Anya on top.  Then, I embellished with a couple white flowers I've had forever, and stuck some pink "bling" in the middle of the flowers.  I think I'll send it to my mom, because she loves pink!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh it turned out cute!! See, you just needed to take a break from it for a few!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Easter card!! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the lattice background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute take on this weeks FCCB Challenge! Thanks for coming out to play along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love little Anya and her Easter basket. Cute. Thanks for joining us over at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete