Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cloudcroft

So, my deerest friend, Angel, and I went to Cloudcroft, NM last weekend for a wonderful, relaxing, and FUN scrapping weekend!  Here is what I accomplished while we were there:

Outback steakhouse with the cousins:

Jellyfish on the Atlantic coast... I LOVE the jellyfish on the Best of Pixar cartridge!  And then, I had to make my friend, Danni proud and make them sparkly :)  














Taking Brittany to have her cartilage pierced...













Mom &Me :)  I still want to add a "stitched" look with a white pen (that somehow got left at home!)















Kadin &mom's dog, Rose















Kadin, my precious boy














Just realized while I was working on this page that Jacquie and I have been friends for 23 years!  Can I possilby be that old??














 Jordan's birthday... pedicures, movies, cake, and presents :)
















                         


At the beach with my cousins and their families...













The kids playing in grandma's pool, so much fun!!













No comments:

Post a Comment